– Never write negative comments about yourself or others.
Write your comment like a letter by including a greeting, content and closing.
– Always use correct spelling, punctuation and spacing.
– Compliment the writer in a specific way, ask a question or add some more.
information to the page.
– Write a post that is relevant to the topic.
– Never reveal any personal details in the comment.
– Always read over your comment and edit before submitting (you could even type your comment in word, use spell check, then cut and paste it into your blog).